Ouroboros Spine I think of you when I think about forever
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,550 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia waited patiently for the answer and it wasn’t long before Kukutux appeared before her. The other woman skipped over pleasantries but Maia, in a way, preferred that. We don’t need to pretend to get along. We just need to coexist.

It’s good news. Three of them, born a few days ago. Give or take. Recent enough that it felt time still hadn’t slowed down. I won’t keep you long. I just wanted to be sure to let you know; you’re welcome to visit. Anytime. If Kivaluk and Chickadee want you, or any family visiting, then Brecheliant is open to you.

Maia knew that this invitation was somewhat pointless; Kukutux didn’t seem the type to let her insecurities thwart her in the same ways. But she had thought about the discomfort she felt, considering visiting Moonglow and wondering if she would be unwelcome doing so. She didn’t want Kivaluk’s mother to have any reason to resent this. And she definitely didn’t want to be that reason herself.
Messages In This Thread
I think of you when I think about forever - by Maia - May 04, 2024, 04:01 PM
RE: I think of you when I think about forever - by Maia - May 07, 2024, 07:48 PM