Lion Head Mesa my head is exploding like an atom bomb
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
285 Posts
Ooc — bon
Ambassador
dw, ur fine!! tag is for reference <3

the sight alone of the fellahin was not enough to cause racharra to perk until her voice rung out, and the nebet finally notices there's yet another tray waiting for her. it's enough to plumpen herself while her brother sat withering. deserved, probably.

it slides over as racharra translates the fellahin's words into something that made more sense to herself. an idea clicks, but whether it was worth pursuing was a different question she'd find the answer to later.

racharra turns to tuna, and wishes instead it were @Eset. time and distance is a cruel thing, between the move to the pleasure palace the hebsut has forgotten about the nebet, like all the others. so be it.
her mood an inconsistent boil, the nebet is careful with her words. changes, simply. a ritual was held, correct? what for? whisperings of something occuring danced in the halls, but whenever racharra tried to listen they would quickly whisk away as if nothing was said. ritual, they said. shmus.
[Image: Illustration463-1-1.png]

if only my heart were as cold as i pretend it is.
maybe i could get over this
Messages In This Thread
my head is exploding like an atom bomb - by Racharra - May 15, 2024, 11:35 PM
RE: my head is exploding like an atom bomb - by Tuna - May 19, 2024, 05:56 PM
RE: my head is exploding like an atom bomb - by Racharra - May 19, 2024, 08:51 PM
RE: my head is exploding like an atom bomb - by Tuna - May 20, 2024, 01:55 PM
RE: my head is exploding like an atom bomb - by Tuna - May 30, 2024, 02:23 PM