Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,142 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay smiled as Kivaluk mentioned having had a squirrel tail growing up. The aging man himself did not remember much of anything from when he was young, other than a select few memories. Things like his mother getting hurt. He pushed the thoughts away, and said, That sounds nice. I didn't have any siblings, myself. He often wished it was different, though he had spent enough time with all of his younger siblings to make up for it.

The smile on Eljay's greying face curled up a little as he was called 'Sir'; it was amusing to him, though he tried to hide it, knowing that Kivaluk was trying to be respectful. But despite being 9 years of age now, despite having raised several litters of pups, and despite having been leader of this very pack, Eljay had never gotten used to being treated with a high degree of respect. I'm doing quite fine, thank you. I was on my way to Dee and the pups, myself, to see if she needed a break, or wanted some company. He glanced at the squirrel tail — You too, I presume?
Messages In This Thread
RE: bury me with bourbon next to a moonshine still - by Eljay - May 21, 2024, 07:44 AM