Lion Head Mesa needy boy speeding off in a limo stretch
Akashingo
Jodai*

blameless
308 Posts
Ooc — Twin
he
spits at her
and the guise is immediately foiled. instantly her reflexes kick in and she slams him down against the floor with a paw pressed sharply to his pulse point, a snarl rippling from her throat. a salmon pink tongue slithers from betwixt her lips and runs over her gums, the sharp teeth that now hang low in front of his face.
you listen to me, you roach, her ears fall down into a splay, blades of hickory fur spiked upward. do you know who the fuck i am? i'll serve your tiny cock to pharaoh beside a bed of wine.
again, again, she is reminded of the hubris of the male species! the gall! she could have killed him right then and there if not for the fact that she unfortunately needed him alive. you are weak. pitiful. nothing more than a pile of shit beneath my feet. now;
she leans close now, breath hot and heavy against his lips; sekhmet, burning within her; you will tell me who fucking sent you, or your skull will become my newest altarpiece. your choice, boy.
Messages In This Thread
needy boy speeding off in a limo stretch - by Drusk - May 14, 2024, 09:10 PM
RE: needy boy speeding off in a limo stretch - by Zaahira - May 24, 2024, 10:11 PM