Sun Mote Copse it's the wind blowing free; it's the end of a slope
Moonspear
Villager
435 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Ma, he replied warmly, smiling at the sight of her dirty paws. She'd been gardening again, obviously; that was one of the things he knew made her happy (or at least content) and that made him glad in turn. Killdeer gave her a short but tight embrace before stepping back.

He chewed on that question for a brief moment before replying, I guess. I've been traveling. Thinking. I've gotta decide where to go from here, and I. . .I don't know how to choose.

Killer went on. My half-siblings are in Brecheliant, my children are in Moonspear, and you and Towhee are here, he said. I know I could just bounce back and forth—all the packs are close enough, anyway—but I don't wanna do that. I want to have a purpose.

He paused, then, thinking how to word what to say next. Fennec and Germanicus had not ended on good terms, after all, but. . . Like, in Mereo, I had a duty. I had responsibility. I miss that, honestly, Killdeer admitted. 

I dunno, Ma, he sighed. What would you do, if you were me? Probably a loaded question, but fuck it. He was out of his own answers.
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's the wind blowing free; it's the end of a slope - by Killdeer - June 01, 2024, 02:03 PM