Redhawk Caldera [aw] another dawn
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,550 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
I know. I can’t help thinking about them sometimes. Even when I’d rather enjoy what we have. We are so lucky. She would always want more. Maybe that was the curse of being a parent. They got to experience so much joy, so many good times, and the trade would always be the worry.

Weejay was in her thoughts as well. She missed Eljay’s oldest as much as she missed Hymnal. Imagine the gardens she must have by now!

I want to give the pack to them, when it’s time. Kivaluk and Chickadee. But I worry about it. I can’t forgive her, Eljay. And they respect her so much. What if Kukutux turns our home into just another moon pack? The shift was abrupt, but it wasn’t at the same time. Their grandchildren were clearly the future, a future that she and Eljay were no longer responsible for. She was ready to pass that burden on if her daughter wanted it, and she ached for one of her children to love the home she and Wraen had built in the same way she did.

She wished she didn’t let Moonglow interfere. Maia just couldn’t help it. I trust them. I don’t ever want to make them feel like I don’t. I just don’t trust her.
Messages In This Thread
[aw] another dawn - by Eljay - May 06, 2024, 07:11 AM
RE: [aw] another dawn - by Maia - May 08, 2024, 09:39 AM
RE: [aw] another dawn - by Eljay - May 13, 2024, 01:09 AM
RE: [aw] another dawn - by Maia - May 26, 2024, 12:01 PM
RE: [aw] another dawn - by Eljay - May 27, 2024, 09:11 AM
RE: [aw] another dawn - by Maia - June 04, 2024, 05:32 PM
RE: [aw] another dawn - by Eljay - June 10, 2024, 02:11 AM
RE: [aw] another dawn - by Maia - June 21, 2024, 10:36 AM
RE: [aw] another dawn - by Eljay - Yesterday, 03:28 AM