Redhawk Caldera i went to the moped store, said f*** it
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,550 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Tadhg was a bit hard to follow at times but he seemed to mean well. And he seemed so thrilled to hear about Eljay that Maia couldn’t help but be won over immediately. It’s a leader, sort of. Brecheliant is run by a council, but the Auspex is sort of the final decision, if that’s needed. It usually isn’t. Maia laughed a bit, dismissing the idea that the rank meant much more than Raven. In her mind they were pretty much one and the same.

But it was only her and Kivaluk now that Teya was gone. Maia dodged that thought internally, not wanting to dwell on it and still feeling Teya’s absence keenly.

Front? Um….. sure? Great-aunt. Like grandmother, the title was incredibly hard to believe. Who were his parents?! Where had he come from?! How had he found them, and who had he heard about them from?! She had so many questions but held onto for now. Her first question was what “fronting” was and that, at least, was about to be answered.
Messages In This Thread
i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - May 27, 2024, 06:05 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 04, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 10, 2024, 09:20 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 13, 2024, 09:29 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 14, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 19, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 24, 2024, 08:02 AM