Blackfeather Woods [m] i must have dreamed a thousand dreams

blameless
326 Posts
Ooc — Twin
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: chucking her into heat because why not torture her LOL. zaahira will likely be very aggressive toward strange men (those not of akashingo)! tags for ref unless u want in on this mess

somehow, she had not seen this coming.
the priest had cut his travels short, gone ahead to muat-riya on urgent notice. zaahira fully intended to follow — until she woke one early morning ablaze, scarlet staining her bedfurs.
her first thought had been betrayal. Sekhmet, Hathor, the women who had come before her, averting their eyes as they cast this suffering upon her, this hindrance that reminded her starkly of her own horrific sense of loneliness.
and she wept, wept fiercely, for she did not want this; she was not meant to bear children for akashingo. blood, impure, stained a bleak obsidian by her half-orc birthright, and though she wore the wadjet lain in kohl, she was but a peasant by nature. a plebian.
perhaps worst of all, she was a woman.
and so she veered lonesomely into the deep wood, intending to stay here for this coming week of Apep's wrath. a shakily worded letter was sent for pharaoh @Toula and for @Senmut, and, most hesitantly, for @Rashepses.
i will be home soon. pray for me.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i must have dreamed a thousand dreams - by Zaahira - June 22, 2024, 07:58 PM