Sun Mote Copse how hard did i just seal the deal
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
343 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Wrapping this for us!

Seal’s smile faded. Her brows knit with concern and her gaze analyzed Stingray’s signs of stress. It scared her… the way the whites of his eyes rolled in his head. The way his ears were pinned against his skull. Suddenly, Stringray reached out and clamored for an arm – an anchor.

“I’m here,” Seal reassured her panicked brother as he embraced her tightly. The young woman quickly fell into the role of support despite not knowing what ailed him.

In the next moment, their mother was by their side.

Are you hurt? Meerkat asked. Seal’s shocked face implied she had found her brother this way. She looked from her mother and then back to Ray, praying he would answer so they may save him from this invisible hurt.

Invisible hurt…. Seal thought of Bridget’s lessons.

We left him we left him we left him... her brother wailed in a primitive, animal way.

Though Seal didn’t know what he was talking about, she rocked in time with him. “My friend taught me some breathing exercises,” Seal explained to Stingray. “Tae help me calm down when things get crazy. Follow along with me, okay?” Then, Seal began to guide her brother through a series of deep inhales and exhales, hopeful this storm would pass.
Messages In This Thread
how hard did i just seal the deal - by Stingray - May 25, 2024, 01:36 PM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Seal - May 28, 2024, 10:15 AM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Meerkat - May 28, 2024, 12:25 PM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Stingray - June 08, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Seal - June 25, 2024, 12:24 PM
RE: how hard did i just seal the deal - by Meerkat - June 27, 2024, 09:07 AM