Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
900 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
ooh u beat me yay! ill recycle my the first part of my post here :D <33

mireille only allowed one emotion to take its stage on her heart.
she and suzu had toted the babes back to the roja den where etienne waited.
lucette and lafayette now lay beside each other. she motioned her nephew closer to hear the breathing of his young cousins, and eventually left the den to both he and suzu to sit outside.
a tremble chased itself along her spine despite the warm air; mireille fought the delayed tears of terror and tried only to breathe, listening to the soft voice inside the den.
more than once she looked back, catching one gaze or another with implicit trust in suzu and etienne.
and when her niece spoke, the obsidian's tongue clucked in surprise; she exchanged a look with chacal and went to embrace suzu, settling near to both the young woman and the feebly slumbering young. "you know we will support anyt'in' you choose, suzu. but do not fear de sea. yes. she gives an' she takes. but she gives so much."
her gaze drifted down to the twins, jaw tightening; she bent forward to kiss them and then looked at suzu again. the saltwater was part of each child born here, and she meant her words even as her own babes lay in hopeful recovery from the brine's embrace.
"have dem here or do not, "pèl lanmè nou an, but de ocean — she is here now. she was here first. she will be here when we are gone." and the water remained independent of anything put upon it.
etienne had spoken, and now she slowly nodded at the young wolf. "suzu, i t'ink you have all de one you need in your brot'er, if rivenwood is what you choose." he moved between these worlds, but for his sister, he would settle.
Messages In This Thread
Cordelia - by Suzu - June 30, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: Cordelia - by Etienne - June 30, 2024, 12:57 PM
RE: Cordelia - by Mireille - June 30, 2024, 01:04 PM
RE: Cordelia - by Lafayette - June 30, 2024, 01:25 PM
RE: Cordelia - by Chacal - June 30, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: Cordelia - by Suzu - June 30, 2024, 01:47 PM
RE: Cordelia - by Etienne - June 30, 2024, 06:52 PM
RE: Cordelia - by Val - July 01, 2024, 10:48 AM
RE: Cordelia - by Mireille - July 01, 2024, 11:13 AM
RE: Cordelia - by Sobeille - July 02, 2024, 09:02 AM
RE: Cordelia - by Chacal - July 03, 2024, 05:16 PM