Dragoncrest Cliffs you got a boy like him, a man like me
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
637 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
val listened as a volley of questions was thrown his way. while he admired sobeille for her interest in his family, in doing so, she inadvertently exposed how little he knew.

you know of raleska, yes? she was my mother, though your grandmes raised us both. he waited for the solemn nod before continuing. raleska’s grave overlooked the sea - situated besides her were others: kaertok, erzulie, rosalyn… she was dark , with grey and tan throughout. she had.. he thought for a long moment: yellow eyes not so different from you. and she was strong, and she was cold — a sigh unfurled his lips, for he had known raleska as an older sister the entire time she’d been alive. to learn after her death she was his mother had uprooted just about val’s entire foundation. she had a hard life, before your grandmes took her in and raised her as their own. she had a long history here, and your grandmes and my grandmes a long history together, too. your grandme erzulie and rosalyn met my grandme, caiaphas — a long time ago.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
you got a boy like him, a man like me - by Sobeille - July 11, 2024, 07:40 PM
RE: you got a boy like him, a man like me - by Val - July 11, 2024, 07:48 PM
RE: you got a boy like him, a man like me - by Val - July 15, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: you got a boy like him, a man like me - by Val - July 19, 2024, 09:54 AM
RE: you got a boy like him, a man like me - by Val - August 03, 2024, 01:52 PM
RE: you got a boy like him, a man like me - by Sobeille - August 04, 2024, 04:16 PM
RE: you got a boy like him, a man like me - by Val - August 07, 2024, 12:18 PM
RE: you got a boy like him, a man like me - by Sobeille - August 07, 2024, 01:29 PM
RE: you got a boy like him, a man like me - by Val - August 08, 2024, 07:42 AM
RE: you got a boy like him, a man like me - by Sobeille - August 08, 2024, 02:07 PM
RE: you got a boy like him, a man like me - by Val - August 15, 2024, 08:25 AM