Firefly Glen (PHE) The ballad of the witches’ road.
Moonspear
Page
493 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Therapist
Amid the hustle and bustle of helping marshal the troops toward this collective hunt-thing—being a good little lieutenant to Sialuk, whom he still hoped to win over in a romantic sense—Killdeer found himself exhausted, physically and mentally.

Leaving him quite vulnerable to the nearby scent of his grandmother. . .because who doesn't want to go snuggle their grandma when they're feeling—well, any kind of way?

Only, he was about to discover the two of them would not be alone.

-Gramma Towhee,- he greeted her upon arrival, though his eyes were trained toward the youth at her paws. He couldn't be more than a moon or so, right? -Who the heck is this? And what are they doing here?-

It couldn't be. . .COULD it? 

Killer felt his stomach flip in disbelief at the thought—though he supposed it was better that she be running her own kid all around creation with her, rather than someone else's. Marginally better, anyway.

I have no idea whether he knows IC or not so I called an audible and said he doesn't! Feel free to correct if I'm wrong and I can edit
Messages In This Thread
(PHE) The ballad of the witches’ road. - by Towhee - October 07, 2024, 09:36 AM
RE: (PHE) The ballad of the witches’ road. - by Killdeer - October 09, 2024, 08:36 PM
RE: (PHE) The ballad of the witches’ road. - by Kukutux - October 11, 2024, 01:09 PM
RE: (PHE) The ballad of the witches’ road. - by Towhee - October 13, 2024, 07:50 PM
RE: (PHE) The ballad of the witches’ road. - by Killdeer - October 13, 2024, 08:31 PM
RE: (PHE) The ballad of the witches’ road. - by Kukutux - October 18, 2024, 05:12 PM