The Sunspire last of us
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i edited on a narrative ending bc cuan was inactive, but i can take it off/revive any time!
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She took the time to look this all over, the sticks and the hole he had hollowed out evidently, and wondered what had inspired this in the first place. To her, Cuan was a curious outlier to what the knew of. He was steadily present and had been for a time, but not.. exceptionally quick to make himself known, to her observations, anyway. Therefore, she knew little about the tawny-coated male.

But his hello came and her tail swayed slowly in return. Greetings, she replied first and foremost with a relaxed sort of stance. They had never formally interacted one on one, of that she was certain, and it became apparent that he seemed.. perhaps a tad bit awkward in response to her? She did not wholly understand why, although could make a few guesses as to why that might be the case. I hope I am not interrupting your work, she quipped, pairing it with a gesture to all the sticks and debris he had stirred up. You seemed busy, and I was.. curious. About a number of things. What exactly he was up to, the cause at hand, intentions that would follow all this effort, and, in a more roundabout way, more about him..

She was interested in the conversation that would follow, and therefore, let it flow as it needed. Ame pried just a little further into the tawny male's nuances and tried to know him better as she did. However, summons addressed for her pulled her attention elsewhere, and she commended the wolf for pursuing a dirty duty like clearing out a possible densite, then was on her way after short farewells.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
last of us - by Cuan - November 29, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: last of us - by Amekaze - November 30, 2014, 02:21 AM
RE: last of us - by Cuan - December 05, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: last of us - by Amekaze - December 05, 2014, 09:39 PM