Blacktail Deer Plateau I search for someone who hides
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
If Gunnar had known he caused her distress in some way, he would have quickly looked down and away. He wasn't challenging her or making any threatening motions and he hoped she didn't feel that way. Realizing he was staring and remembered the lesson his grand uncle had told him, he quickly averted his gaze to a lower region. He simply watched her muzzle, rather than her eyes. Though they were extremely expressive those eyes of hers, they were also a strange color. Blue like his mothers, but an all together different blue.

He chuckled as she mouthed his name, a rich sound. I'm sorry you can just call me Gunnar or Tveir if you prefer, it's a rather long name and I only go by it fully when i'm in trouble. He was young yet, but there was a maturity to his age. I'm glad she did.

Well Met Saena BlackTail. She didn't speak outloud the words, but he felt the message implied and he laid his ears to his skull for a moment, but kept his maw shut. He considered her his sister as he had been young when she had come and turned his world around. The next words though caused his ears to stand straight up and the rest of him soon followed, he probably looked imposing, but it was mostly shock. Did anyone look for her? Gods why didn't she come to the bay we would have given her shelter. Father told her she was welcome any time. Tell me Miss which way do you think she went I can search for her maybe. he wasn't sure he'd be able to find her, but he'd do his best. He heard the quiet uttered Sorry And he stopped moving to study the she wolf in front of him, he shifted foot to foot and looked at her slowly No it is me that should be sorry. You clearly know her very well and I imagine your pain is insurmountable. I apologize for bringing up such pain if I have. I merely wanted her advice, I thank you for letting me know.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
I search for someone who hides - by Gunnar - December 18, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Saēna - December 18, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Gunnar - December 18, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Saēna - December 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Gunnar - December 18, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Saēna - December 18, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Gunnar - December 18, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Saēna - December 19, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Gunnar - December 22, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Saēna - December 22, 2014, 06:51 PM