Silvertip Mountain but i really want to know
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Charon decided that now the decision to settle on Moonspear was as good as final, he'd drop by Silvertip Mountain on his way back to the Bay to inform whatever wolves might've stayed behind (and help Thistle move her herb stash). It had been some time since Charon had seen FitzDutiful, and he thought it wise to inform the Alpha of their move to Moonspear as well as his elevation to Alpha. The wounds on Charon's right shoulder and back were healing, not bothering him too much anymore now (even his movements were less stiff, although long days of travel between various locations were a little more straining and painful than before his injuries), and so he started to make his way towards Silvertip Mountain's borders.

Once he arrived at the borders, Charon lifted his nose and called for @FitzDutiful , hoping to speak to the Alpha himself. He wondered how his kids were doing. He'd met June the other day, but it had been really long ago. Everything before the fight seemed 'really long ago' now, though; and with that, so did his last meeting with Fitz. Charon's tail hung by his hind legs and he kept his head low, making sure to cause no offence and display no dominance upon another Alpha's borders, while he waited. Hopefully his patience would soon be rewarded with Fitz coming into view.
Messages In This Thread
but i really want to know - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 08, 2015, 07:58 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 09, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 13, 2015, 03:59 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 19, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 03:29 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 27, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 28, 2015, 03:12 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - November 05, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - November 05, 2015, 10:35 AM