Ouroboros Spine even atlas cannot stand forever
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Then perhaps you should not make yourself an enemy to so many, Drogon desires to speak but bites upon his tongue to keep the words from spilling out if only because the tundrian does not want to start a tiresome war of words with her. But truly, he wonders, what kind of life must she lead to have to watch over her back all the time for the fear that one of her enemies may find her and try to take her out. It seemed awfully tiresome to Drogon. The soturi’s ears cup forth atop his skull with piqued interest as she speaks of the far north — so she and he are not so different after all ( and because he’s not overly sure how he feels about that he doesn’t dare examine it too closely )… — but also reveals ‘the dark woods’. The Ansbjørn almost laughs. He almost laughs because the wolves of Blackfeather Woods all vaguely refer to it as ‘The Dark Woods’ to help keep it secret but that, in and of itself, reveals it. Especially to ones in on the know and Drogon happens to be one of them. “I know all about Blackfeather Woods,” He comments to her, a wicked smirk tugging upon the edges of his lips, his glacial gaze razor sharp as he assess her once more wondering if they were about to be enemies or …frenemies. “I was one of them too, once upon a time.”

“One of it’s inhabitants, a son of Potema with platinum fur and sand colored markings is recklessly making his mark on these Wilds. He has no subtly and now he is hunted. There are several wolves that want him dead for his attempted murder.” ( At this moment Drogon doesn’t realize that there’s two whole packs added for a captive he’d taken ). It had been sloppy. Sloppy and a giant broadcast sign that led everything, in the end, back to him and Blackfeather Woods. The boy and him had been destined enemies since the day they met and their individual superiority complexes clashed. He is all the more apprehensive about telling her where he lives since he has just told her that he was once apart of Blackfeather Woods …weary as to if she will turn on them. Perhaps, it occurs to him, this is all just an elaborate trap. The tactician within him paints it as a strong possibility because it’s something he would do. Yet, depending on how connected she’d been within the Woods she could be useful to Charon and The Cerberus ( and Drogon still strives to impress Hydra ). “I got out and I spent a lot of time on my own until I was recruited by The Cerberus from Moonspear. It was one of their wolves he attacked for no apparent reason other than because the option was there.” Drogon tells her, fixing her in a piercing stare. His trust is apprehensive, offered only because he believes she could be of great value to him and Moonspear.

And if she proves to be a betrayer than he will add her to his list of ‘most wanted’.
Messages In This Thread
even atlas cannot stand forever - by RIP Wintersbane - October 13, 2017, 03:26 AM
RE: even atlas cannot stand forever - by Nemesis - October 29, 2017, 01:48 AM
RE: even atlas cannot stand forever - by RIP Wintersbane - October 29, 2017, 04:57 AM
RE: even atlas cannot stand forever - by Nemesis - October 31, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: even atlas cannot stand forever - by RIP Wintersbane - November 02, 2017, 03:35 AM
RE: even atlas cannot stand forever - by Nemesis - November 04, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: even atlas cannot stand forever - by RIP Wintersbane - November 08, 2017, 03:52 AM
RE: even atlas cannot stand forever - by Nemesis - November 08, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: even atlas cannot stand forever - by RIP Wintersbane - November 09, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: even atlas cannot stand forever - by Nemesis - November 17, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: even atlas cannot stand forever - by RIP Wintersbane - November 20, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: even atlas cannot stand forever - by Nemesis - December 10, 2017, 01:03 PM