Fox's Glade butcher of men
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
The woman welcomes him to the region naming it Rising Sun Valley and then goes into more specific detail naming the territory they linger within as Fox’s Glade and that the past to the east is — in a moment that is ironic and temporarily amusing to the sakaali — Easthollow. Drogon isn’t overly sure if these specifics would be useful to future ventures or not but he accepts it with a gracious dip of his head nevertheless. He might never use the information she provided him with again ( except perhaps in regards to Easthollow ) but then again there was always a possibility that he would. Drogon admits with a swipe of his salmon pink tongue across his jowls, “I have a tendency to …ah, grow very bored when I stay too still for too long.”

Drogon needs adventure in his life. He is a natural born risk-taker and daredevil regardless of what mask he wears. It’s a general assumption that a bored Drogon ( regardless of severity ) is trouble. “Anything you feel like telling me would be greatly appreciated.” The Ansbjørn invites her to proceed with her offer to share her knowledge with him with an amiable sweep of his tail against the frosted and snowy ground as he reclines back upon his haunches to get comfortable.
Messages In This Thread
butcher of men - by RIP Wintersbane - December 10, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Wintersbane - December 11, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Valette - December 13, 2017, 07:03 AM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Wintersbane - December 15, 2017, 04:21 AM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Wintersbane - December 15, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Wintersbane - December 19, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2017, 08:45 AM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Wintersbane - December 21, 2017, 05:24 AM