Moonstone Quarry hurt me? you can’t — i’ve got mounds of thick skin
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
of course, she responds so briskly, so matter-of-factly that drogon is left suspended in a purgatory of uncertainty. he didn't think tundrian was all that common ...or at least he'd been able to speak it rather freely without other's knowing what he's saying. at least, this is what he assumes as no one ever answers or typically has some sort of puzzled expression upon their face. he's been teaching vela some words and phrases because she seems curious and interested in his 'native' tongue and there is something enticing and rebellious about the idea of being able to have a truly private conversation between himself and the freckled moonspear princess and drogon's always been a delinquent. "onko näin?" drogon inquires, pressing his tongue against the backs of his teeth. "i've been hanging out with the wrong crowd then." he muses with a low chuckle, blue-black pelage bristling with electricity that races through his nerves as she brushes past him. it lingers when she is past and he shivers from the lingering sensation not exactly sure what was happening but not finding it unpleasant.

"tietysti." drogon responds matter-of-factly. as if he's insulted that she's even questioning his sense of adventure. he's not, not truly. he's only teasing and lets out a snort accompanied by an unseen roll of his eyes when she inquires about a curfew. "no curfew," he responds as he follows after her, mindful of the length of his steps. he doesn't want to bump into her especially because he doubts she can see the path very well. there was no telling what awaited them in the depths of the cave. "and even if there was i have qualms about breaking it." it sounds cocky but it's also true, regardless, though that's not to say that drogon isn't aware that he's trying to show off. he's definitely aware that he's absolutely trying to show off and impress his unseen companion; her conflicting nature with him makes her hard to read and thus only makes him feel more inclined to continue on his mission to impress.
Messages In This Thread
RE: hurt me? you can’t — i’ve got mounds of thick skin - by RIP Wintersbane - February 11, 2018, 05:27 AM