Stone Circle Wheres my sparing buddy?
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Thanks for starting! :D

So much had been on Nanook's mind as of late. The threat of Blackfeather, to top the list, and the heavy realization that if an attack were to come, she was far from ready to fight. Though the wise old mentor she'd found in the North had taught her much about the stars and the earth, her defensive prowess had been non-existent, and Nanook knew little more than what she had gleaned from her occasional tussles on the road. Her forte lay in running, but that was not an option now.

What she needed was someone to train her, and with that goal, she began to look. Her first stop, Blume Meadow, for no reason other than it was the closest thing to her when she was relieved of her shift around the borders. Nanook loped through the snow laden field toward her first poor victim, a man she had never met - but ambition was ambition, and she wouldn't let his novelty deter her. He bore the scent of Easthollow, after all, and that made him fair game. "Hey!" she called, "You much of a fighter?" Might as well get to the point; small talk was senseless if she found he couldn't help her in the end.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Wheres my sparing buddy? - by Howl - December 31, 2017, 02:05 PM
RE: Wheres my sparing buddy? - by Nanook - January 03, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Wheres my sparing buddy? - by Howl - January 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Wheres my sparing buddy? - by Nanook - January 09, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: Wheres my sparing buddy? - by Howl - January 21, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: Wheres my sparing buddy? - by Nanook - February 04, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: Wheres my sparing buddy? - by Howl - February 20, 2018, 03:09 PM