you do slow burns
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She peered to the current then, having already doubted it to be a very good fishing spot at all a little ways down stream even. Ame was not surprised to see it so swift here, but she liked it anyway, and smoothly stepped onto the log to peer downward. Afterward, she was quiet while she took it in. Mountainside views paired with the waterfall's stream suited her alarmingly well.

Amekaze settled neatly at his side. Mhm, the fishing seems better downstream, anyway.. she remarked, for she had been scouring the stream for potential good spots. She had not yet spent any length of time actually fishing though. That would come soon enough. But the view there does not quite compare. She exhaled softly.

The expression got a little more serious for a beat. Nodding, she had realized its defensive potential as well, and was pleased that he had seen it too. Ame had wondered what Fox may ever do to her pair of exiles once she realized they had set up a claim here, if anything, or if other enemies would arise from elsewhere in months to come. I agree, she mused and glanced towards him. I am learning it steadily already. If we are ever attacked here, the mountain is our advantage alone.. though wise wolves rarely attack mountains, she huffed. Her father had talked of their tactical advantage more than once, and even though she had been too young to fully appreciate his teachings then, what she did remember stuck with her now. However not all here are wise. She flicked an ear, vaguely considering who all this could apply to.

And, winter was another matter. One that was still faraway but inevitable. Certainly worth keeping in mind, even now. Hm, hard to say. The hills of this mountain may harbor a handful of small herds. If not, I would guess the Vale will winter more.. But these were mere guesses. In my homeland, the mountain still had some hunting come winter's reign, although the forests at the foothills were much better, not to mention easier to hunt in.. She felt his eyes on her but didn't shirk back. In his company, she was at ease; let him observe, then.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
you do slow burns - by Amekaze - May 30, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 30, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Amekaze - May 31, 2014, 12:06 AM
RE: you do slow burns - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 31, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Amekaze - June 01, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: you do slow burns - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 01, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Amekaze - June 02, 2014, 02:37 AM
RE: you do slow burns - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 02, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Amekaze - June 03, 2014, 12:40 AM