you do slow burns
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ya i really like the undiscovered aspect of sunspire. gives us lots to play with in the future heheh
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Winter on a mountain would never be entirely easy, but such was the nature of the season itself. It made sense to her now why her parents insisted on the claim of the mountain and the forests nearby, no matter how much the rivals would pressure it at times. The pack would have never been able to sustain the same sort of growth in times when the mountain was even more unforgiving than usual.

She listened, feeling strangely determined to not let the prospect of the future irk her any. Everything had always been so vague and uncertain to her, with her next day never planned in any amount of detail. She had been going with the flow which had eventually led her here. What it would continue to become remained unseen.

Ferdie seemed to take her words for all their worth and she nodded as he spoke of the oasis. A mountain it may be but it was a prosperous one from what she had seen. While not knowing what it would be like come winter was a downside, she was confident it would not be entirely inhospitable. Her ears then pricked especially at the mention of a potential hot spring here on this very mountain. That would be interesting. There are the Firestone springs not very far away, so it is very possible.. she reasoned and felt inclined to investigate it further. Curiosity brimmed already.

She did not know the fullest extent of the geography of a hot spring, but if one was just a stone's throw from here, another did not seem impossible. How far up do you think it is? Judging by the steam he had seen, anyway. I have not been further up than this, really.. I do intend to see more, she murmured. Her sights had been set on the uppermost reaches for a long time now. How are your wounds, by the way? They seem to be doing well enough, yes? she asked now before her focus went too much towards potential explorations and other matters of that sort. Ame had been wondering about this for a handful of days now, and wanted to hear it straight from him. She took the chance to look him over intently, lingering where the worst of the injuries were.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
you do slow burns - by Amekaze - May 30, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 30, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Amekaze - May 31, 2014, 12:06 AM
RE: you do slow burns - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 31, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Amekaze - June 01, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: you do slow burns - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 01, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Amekaze - June 02, 2014, 02:37 AM
RE: you do slow burns - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 02, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: you do slow burns - by Amekaze - June 03, 2014, 12:40 AM