The Sunspire i heard that you were in town
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive nodded and then hung her head against Forrest, rather listlessly. The druid so appreciated the midwife’s guidance, closeness and softness — in some ways, she filled the role that Dakarai had during her first pregnancy. Olive may not have a mate for this go-around, or even know the name of her litter’s father, but she had friends and a pack who would support her journey. With Forrest here, she was sure it was true. All she had to do was broach the topic of her litter with Rannoch, and the rest would take care of itself. There was no guarantee that he would swing his sword and fracture her life once more, so there was nothing to be scared of.

Drawing a deep breath, Olive plucked her visage from the thick fur of Forrest’s décolletage and looked up at her with gaze wide and stelliferous. “I would be honored to have to present, and to be your patient.” It didn’t seem at all intrusive to her, considering Dakarai had joined her to the birth of Aries and Cassiopeia and Sirius, huffing and puffing alongside her for better or for worse. Olive was certain this was a task she could accomplish alone, if needed, but the druid preferred to bathe in the positive vibrations of women like Forrest, as it very much nurtured her and gave her strength. The sisterhood between wild women was a beautiful thing, and the ability to share such intimate experience was nothing to laugh at. 

“I supposed there’d be no better way to learn from you, would there?” She commented with a wry, knowing grin. The proclivity and willingness to experiment on oneself was the hallmark of the naturalist-healer type, and Olive wished to finely hone her own skill in midwifery under Forrest's tutelage. A small smile grew upon the fae's visage, reminiscent of the dissipating anxiety she felt inside. It was great knowing that she had Forrest here to support her, and hopefully, the support of the entire Sunspire pack.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i heard that you were in town - by Forrest - March 03, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Olive - March 03, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Forrest - March 04, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Olive - March 04, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Forrest - March 04, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Olive - March 04, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Forrest - March 05, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: i heard that you were in town - by Olive - March 06, 2018, 07:26 PM