Northstar Vale falling close to arson
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

Tindome? It had a weird ring to it, but maybe it was in a different language than the rest of the packs in the valley. He wondered what it meant for a split second, but realized it didn't matter - he wasn't staying. All the same, Screech was curious of this girl. She was so small! Maybe Tindome didn't have many critters within its borders? She seemed sprightly regardless, and was even patrolling the mountainous borders, which made him wonder all the more. She couldn't be a warrior, could she? At that size?

Screech, he introduced, cutting through his thoughts. Realizing he still carried Rannoch's scent, Screech knew he couldn't make an ass of himself at this point or he might ruin whatever diplomatic relationship the two packs had; see, he was learning! That also meant he could lie about his reason for being here - maybe find a shortcut through the territory instead of finding a perilous route around it. With a gulp he thought fast, and tried his luck: I'm from the Sunspire mountain, I was just sent out on a survey of the range. Nobody told me you guys were here, he smiled thinly, trying to put the chaos of the past twenty-four hours out of his mind so that he could sell the little lie, and I don't mean to impose - but I was looking for a route down the mountain. My alpha wants me heading north but I guess I can't do that without a guide.

Messages In This Thread
falling close to arson - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 16, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: falling close to arson - by Mona - March 17, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: falling close to arson - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 17, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: falling close to arson - by Mona - March 17, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: falling close to arson - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 19, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: falling close to arson - by Mona - March 23, 2018, 11:13 AM