Heron Lake Plateau So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
The distraction didn't lift immediately. She answered, and strangely enough, the vagueness made him feel an intense (but brief) sensation of jealousy of all things. Once she clarified that things went well though — and glossed over Tegan's involvement — Screech felt a little better. Which was.. weird.

But on the topic of the new alphas: Yeah it's crazy that Towhee stepped down. I can't imagine why she'd do that, he said in full seriousness, keeping the edge of sarcasm out of his voice for the time being. He had his suspicions. Maybe Towhee realized how fucked up her choices had been, or maybe she just wanted to take a nice little siesta. But back to Niamh — why did she look so mopey?

What's got you so down though? He blurted, and ducked around her so that he took up her attention rather than letting her stare at the lake. I think Raven will be a good Alpha, but he didn't know anything about this Quixote guy. Come to think of it, —what do you mean all their stuff? Squint.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 23, 2018, 01:21 PM