Panther Park what am i supposed to do? no way of knowing
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

he doesn't have the energy to be mock offended; she's right at any rate. delight doesn't say anything, making a noncommital hum -- excited is maybe a stretch -- feeling anxiety swell in his stomach as he realises he's gotta actually say the thing he was planning to say. 

the words come in a breath, knocked from his windpipe: "i'm leaving." he grimaces, feeling his fur bristle anxiously. he tries again: "that is, tindómë is -- ending. not enough members and," deep breath, "i'm tired of trying to keep it going for a -- fantasy. for something that doesn't exist." 

regretfully he eyes her stomach. it would have been .. nice, he thinks. to have his kids grow up right by her kids. it would've felt right. but. "we're going to a pack named bracken sanctuary, with a, uh, a friend of mine." he drops his eyes to the ground, not wanting to see her expression at that moment, just.. hoping she isn't too mad at him. for failing her again. he's just, just brilliant.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: what am i supposed to do? no way of knowing - by Ariel - June 09, 2018, 07:13 PM