Big Salmon Lake He called my name and my heart stood still
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Sounds good! Unfortunate dice roll = no fish for dinner tonight lol

Siarut took his time, with a specific fish swimming about just below his snout. He was so close to the water, he could almost smell it. His ear twitched as he heard the familiar chuff. He lifted his head slightly, just a hair to get a better look at the approaching figure. 

Ceara.

Refocusing his efforts, he took another moment before lunging head first into the water. Snapping his strong jaws, he tried in vain to catch the salmon. He felt the flick of a fin against his snout. He came up sputtering, trying to flush the water from that had found its way up his nose. He was throughly soaked, not that he minded to much, the water was nice. 

Recovering from his failed attempt, Siarut looked over his shoulder at the woman that had approached. "Little Dragon." He dipped his head at the woman in greeting. His paws still soaking in the water. He took a moment to back out of the lake, and shook his fur of the excess water.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: He called my name and my heart stood still - by Siarut - May 30, 2018, 10:19 PM