Grouse Thicket if he said, 'help me kill the president'
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
He chuffed softly, pleased as punch by everything that was unfolding. Screech didn't know why he was so happy but he was happy to be happy, you know? No, that made no sense — but she was talking again and his smirk became a smile, and then she stuck out her tongue and he laughed without thinking. He mimicked her expression and blew a messy raspberry at her, forgetting about the apple that she had rolled in his direction until he had the bright idea to get closer to her — some basic sense that he wanted to be closer made him slip along — but being an idiot, he tripped on the apple and felt his ankle roll, which sent him on a ridiculous pratfall towards Ceara. He bumbled a bit and ended up colliding with a tree, but not too hard —at least not hard enough for him to notice — and in the next instant, he was giggling to himself because hell he was so funny!
Messages In This Thread
if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 02, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 02, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 02, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 02, 2018, 10:18 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Titmouse (Ghost) - June 02, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 03, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 03, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 04, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 05, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 05:48 PM