Broken Boulder leaving traces of us down the boulevard
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Seabreeze’s approach was so subtle and so demure that, had it not been for the woman’s fine teeth nibbling and announcing her presence, Olive might have just assumed that it was a whisper upon the wind. It was how the gods spoke to her nowadays, in voices that were soft and kind and loving, and it was also how the seasprite spoke to her.

Almost immediately upon finding what she sought, Olive dropped her pursuit and melted into the woman’s nearness. It wasn’t often that they were without their children — were they ever, really? — so when they were, the silvered sylph yielded quickly to what felt right and natural. At that moment, it felt oh so natural to glide back a step or two, to come cheek-to-cheek with her sister and welcome her with a kiss upon the side of her waxen maw. 

"Yes, indeed!” she chirped with an exuberance that had rarely been seen since before they put the heaviness of their involvement with Sunspire behind them. In many ways, the Shakti woman felt restored and renewed — and thankful that, though more changes loomed ahead of them, the most important component was rock solid. “Oh, I was looking for you,” she said simply, as this was not out of the norm, and bestowed her sister with another kiss. 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Olive - August 22, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Olive - August 23, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Olive - August 28, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Seabreeze - September 01, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Olive - September 03, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Seabreeze - September 04, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Olive - September 11, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Seabreeze - September 20, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: leaving traces of us down the boulevard - by Olive - October 09, 2018, 01:48 PM