Phoenix Maplewood pls&ty
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
She listened, and watched before speaking up, "Sir," she said, "where I once was, they do not know the world of being 'equal.' One was either an omega... Or you weren't. I am the former." She said it as if it was a matter of fact, because to her it was. She opened up- in honesty she didn't mind sharing of her past, because... It was all she could think about. It defined her entire being, to how she acts, to how she stands, and how she speaks. They shaped her to this wolf.

Desdemona did not want to admit she was scared, and felt... She couldn't tell if it was disgusted, enraged, or simply a nauseating feeling, either way she didn't like it. She had to be strong to survive. She wanted others to see her as strong as well. She didn't like others percieved her this way, a frightened damsel, but perhaps it's her fault, "I don't understand Morningside," the wolf put it bluntly, "I don't understand how they work into this heirchy." She paused to repeat the process of killing the fish. She licked the sweet taste of a fresh kill from her maw, before turning her jade gaze toward Sunny. 

All she kept thinking is the past. She didn't really think on her future of the Pack, did she? "Sir'. Where I am from..." she paused to find the right words, "they use a rougher touch, to straighten out others. I would not be able to talk this much without aggression."

She could feel his words was an attempt to comfort her, and it felt warm. She wasn't used to this feeling, perhaps it was why Desdemona came just a bit open on why she was so frigid. It was something new to her, and she felt the need to grab onto this unusual feeling of warmth. As Desdemona was like a brick though, her expression held no emotion toward this rather touching moment. It might look a bit odd to outsiders on how serious she seemed.
Messages In This Thread
pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 12:37 AM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 16, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 16, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: pls&ty - by Sunny - September 17, 2018, 01:38 AM
RE: pls&ty - by RIP Desdemona - September 17, 2018, 02:16 AM