Sun Mote Copse and when you asked for light, i set myself on fire
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
He did not see the hatred in her eyes coming, nor the quickness of her assault. Charon had expected her to be like she was that day when he met her in Ravensblood Forest. To tell him calmly of things, to lie in a composed measure rather than being so raw and so.. angry. What did she have to be angry about? She had mislead him, not the other way around.

But he had little time to think about and the anger that made him feel, how frustrated he felt, for before he knew it her teeth were upon him. He could only avert them last minute to his shoulder, to keep her away from the sensitive area of his neck and throat. His shoulder was already partly bare from fur because of past injuries so the sting of teeth was harder than he expected -- pain seared through his body as blood was drawn. Perhaps because it was a sensitive area or perhaps because he just was not that used to fighting anymore.

"Get off me, you crazy bitch!" he screamed before deciding there was no use trying to talk to this woman. She had sent him to the claimed glacier one day already and here she was being utterly ridiculous and savage again. But this time he was not a little boy, and he would get her back for all she had done to him, and whatever she had done to Kevlyn.

As midnight eyes turned to sharp focus Charon lunged back at his enemy with a growl bubbling in his throat. He ducked his head down and tried to grab one of her legs or her chest, whatever piece he could get a hold on, longing to feel her blood between his teeth.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you asked for light, i set myself on fire - by Charon - October 09, 2018, 01:15 AM