Sun Mote Copse and when you asked for light, i set myself on fire
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon felt the sweet taste of victory as the blood of his enemy flowed through his teeth. He snarled viciously as he ripped at her flesh any way he could, hoping it would make her realise that she had lost and should leave him. Remains of skin and blood upon his blood-splathered mouth made adrenaline soar through his veins anew. He no longer wanted merely to escape out of this conflict -- he wanted to destroy her, like he had destroyed others before, because he then realised how easily he could.

Though it was hard to see through all of the blood in his face and the smarting pain of his face and leg Charon pressed forward with a ferocious snarl bursting from his throat. He was reckless, however, and while he tried to attack her again -- to kill her -- he was caught by the strength of paws and teeth. Paws placed in just the right location pressed him back -- be it luck or prowess in battle -- and as teeth raked across his face a last time he fell back against the ground. His head swam, the blood loss made him dizzy, and he came to his senses again, blood lust finally subsiding.

For a moment he wanted to pursue but as he hauled himself to his feet and the pain started to sink in he decided against it, stood there panting a moment before eventually turning away, intent on returning to his mountain.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you asked for light, i set myself on fire - by Charon - October 30, 2018, 10:48 AM