Whitefish River What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen.
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
He gazed at her for a long time before he spoke. She let his eyes wander where they would. It did not bother her. Finally, he said hello, and she gave a tiny nod of the head. He then turned his gaze elsewhere, looking behind her, but his eyes did not focus on anything in particular, and she could hear nothing approaching. He was merely thinking, perhaps, or attempting to ignore her. She was about to get up and leave him to his fish when he spoke again.

’What can you tell me of your family?’ he asked her.

She drew her brows together, head cocking to one side. Her family? Her birth family, or her pack? And why did he want to know? Before she could respond, he clarified himself.

’Are they looking for extra members?’

“Ah,” Grezig said, understanding. She nodded, more to herself than to him. “My pack could use the extra numbers, yes, to make it through the winter.” She gave him a once-over, then. “But before I take you back, let us speak more. I am Grezig, Beta of the Blacktail Deer Plateau pack. You are?” Grezig would not simply allow anyone into the pack. She thought of Thorleif, a recent deserter, though she couldn’t say she was surprised at his absence. His recruitment had been a mistake in the first place and she would not make that mistake twice.
Messages In This Thread
What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 01, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 01, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 03, 2018, 09:11 AM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 07, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by Siqsa - October 08, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: What a Lovely Day to Kill the Queen. - by RIP Grezig - October 11, 2018, 10:27 AM