Bramblepoint the devil's right there in the details
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

Mou knows he shouldn't be wandering around outside of the woods, not with the threat of that Cadwalader fellow filling his mind. Mou thinks that he's thought things through; he doubled back after his meeting on the plateau and headed north to the woods just in case he was followed, and then made his way back towards home after a day or so had passed. He wonders if the pale wolf is still lingering on the plateau or somewhere nearby, and that suspicion draws him in to the nearby line of trees.

He should be heading east, seeking out Maegi or Relmyna to let them know of his worries, but he doesn't. There is a chill to the air that penetrates the forest like a fog, but it does not dissuade him from investigating. What forces him to pause is the sound of something hefty and agitated roaming in the underbrush; he hears it before he sees it, and realizes a moment too late that it is a wolf. A friend of Cadwalader? Its possible. Mou's fur stands on-end but he doesn't move, and begins to scrutinize the stranger with his one good eye.
Messages In This Thread
the devil's right there in the details - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: my words come out as a pistol; i'm no good at aiming, but i can aim at you - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 09, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: the devil's right there in the details - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: the devil's right there in the details - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: the devil's right there in the details - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: the devil's right there in the details - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: the devil's right there in the details - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 08:57 PM