The Sunspire I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She dipped her head, a silent thanks.  It would be an... interesting transition, surely.  And she'd have to figure out if she wanted to attempt to figure out the more diplomatic side of things or leave that up to the two other leaders.  Everyone had their forte, after all.  It would also leave her to wonder about what her next paths of advancement would be after -- but that was much farther down the line.

Her short laugh was at a combination of how that sounded when privy to all the cards, and also at what she was about to wryly say, I'm preparing for a possible influx of idiots if the place we're moving to isn't off the beaten path.  You weren't here for the start of the pack, but in the early months, we had several incidents with other wolves trespassing with ill intent.  One was even wanting to kill Rannoch, which she said with dark amusement.  Seriously, how did Redshank think that was going to go?  She thought of Seabreeze's 'fighting' tactics as well, And if we're going to have so many other members that would probably be more trouble in a fight than they'd be worth, then those of us who aren't a hindrance need to be greater in number than we are.  Okay, there were a few more fighters in the pack at the time of this thread, but still...  She hadn't sparred with most of them, so she wasn't going to just assume their skills were as they said.  But this was also Treason.  She was not necessarily a good wolf, but as long as her interests continued to align with that of the pack as a whole, it honestly didn't matter.

A childish part of her was still far too amused, and she continued to stifle it beneath her usual cool facade.  It probably made her look borderline cheery at this point,  First the move, then the planning.  But yes, you could probably help out.  I'm sure things will become more clear once everyone's settled in and see how much of an emergency it'd be.  And so, they continued the patrol, continuing to talk about various things as they did so.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - October 12, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Rueger - November 03, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: I'm not shy, I'm holding back my awesomeness - by Arbiter - November 03, 2018, 08:39 PM