Lion Head Mesa i worship ancient hungers
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
the simplistic names of mephala and sithis do not appear to spark any recognition within her. it is possible, wintersbane considers, that she has not heard much of blackfeather woods or it's dark gods. he, himself, has not specifically spoken about his home by name. he is vague by well-honed skill and sees no reason to be overly specific about much of anything. mhm, he replies with a curt nod. there are many lesser gods but the night mother and the dread father are the patron gods. or so he's been told, anyway. while he does not necessarily deign to ignore the lesser gods he does not know much about them. there is only one he knows ( whose name he's already forgotten ) and that was only because of maegi's mention.

not really, no. he is no medic despite harboring enough knowledge as a warrior to tend to wounds on a rudimentary level. nevertheless he is lucky the mushrooms didn't end up being poisonous and killing him. he knows now to be more careful about what he ingests ...though history suggests that wintersbane has not learned his lesson about eating unknown things. i wasn't suicidal. i just saw beings that i couldn't ...that i can't see under normal circumstances. and honesty? though he feels blessed to have sighted mephala and sithis he is glad that he cannot see them without the help of a high.

they are ethereal, otherworldly. but i am glad that i do not have the ability to see them without ...help. he selects the word after a moment of consideration, his admittance sheepish and accompanied by a lofty shrug of his broad shoulders.

278 words
Messages In This Thread
i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - October 19, 2018, 04:06 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - October 28, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - October 29, 2018, 03:16 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - October 29, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - October 30, 2018, 03:30 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 01, 2018, 05:14 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 02, 2018, 03:47 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 02, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 03, 2018, 05:06 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 03, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 10, 2018, 05:36 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 10, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by RIP Wintersbane - November 11, 2018, 06:17 AM
RE: i worship ancient hungers - by Wraen - November 12, 2018, 05:37 AM