Hushed Willows woman is a word
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive giggled when Seabreeze came to, and siddled up next to her extra-snug. It was always lovely to have a partner when it came to speaking to the gods, and when Olive had a partner as devoted as Seabreeze, Olive could not help but feel exceptionally lucky. Olive admired the way that Seabreeze took to all of the things that did not come so easily — prayer and spirituality, for one. Olive could not be bothered to hunt, or to fight; but Seabreeze was open to the things that were once-foreign to her, and for that, Olive greatly admired her.

Her thin, licorice lips split into another lighthearted laugh.  
“Personal?”  she questioned, turning a quizzical brow towards her lover. As if they needed to worry about being personal, anymore. Those lines were breached when Olive had found Seabreeze upon the summit of Sunspire, or when they had both birthed their litters in another’s presence, or when they uprooted their families with nothing more than whispered promises to go on. They were so far past personal now — but Olive was happy to play.

“Oh baby, we can get personal,”  the sylph purred, not having yet removed her lips from the outer edge of her woman’s ear.   “This time I was saying thank you,”  Olive noted. She prayed in the way that some wolves sang, or told stories. Each experience was different, with different goals and functions. Sometimes Olive sought advice, at times she made requests, but mostly she expressed gratitude for her many blessings.  “Thank you for this place, for our healthy family, for you.”  Olive turned to look at Seabreeze square in the eyes, her attention brimming with sudden seriousness. “All of our dreams have come true.”  The Shakti Woman stated with certainty.   

“Thank you, Seabreeze. I love you more than words can say.” 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
woman is a word - by Olive - October 29, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: woman is a word - by Seabreeze - October 29, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: woman is a word - by Olive - October 29, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: woman is a word - by Seabreeze - November 24, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: woman is a word - by Olive - December 02, 2018, 06:43 PM