Blackfeather Woods and when she looked, what could i ail?
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane feels her sigh, feels as it shifts through the outer tendrils of his thick winter pelage and feels concern tug at his brow as she pulls back. the moment does not feel shattered and the tension and worry that she is rejecting him soothes as her turquoise gaze — her eyes like twin gems, or like the warm waters of a tropical paradise — holds his own. the world outside of her has long since melted away to the tundrian. for the time being, it is just them.

is this how hades feels when persephone returns to him year after year still tasting of summer? still tasting of something that should be forbidden to him ( unworthy wretch that he is ) but is blissfully not?

her scarred lips touch along side of his muzzle and this time he does speak, relmyna, rumbling her name like a prayer.

149 words
Messages In This Thread
and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by RIP Wintersbane - November 22, 2018, 06:11 AM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 05, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 08, 2019, 11:47 PM