Blackfeather Woods and when she looked, what could i ail?
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
he tucks away any lingering uncertainty — not about this per say but about his obvious inexperience — to ruminate upon it later. later, later. when his mind isn't swimming with carnal urges and he is no longer as consumed with her. and she does consume him ...this is in a new way. a physical way. she trembles beneath him and he finds a moment of clarity to be concerned but the whimper she makes is quick to chase it away. it encourages him to proceed and he does so; the first thrust of his hips involuntary — a primal reaction to feeling her all around him.

it only serves to stoke the low burning fire he feels in his abdomen. another roll of his hips against hers follows. and another. and he falls into a steady rhythm easily. instinct guides him, despite that she is not in heat, and his muscles know what to do as if they'd done it thousands of times before. it is an archaic dance. older than the sky itself, he thinks. he readjusts his weight on his back paws mindful not to be a burden to her, forelegs tightening on her hips to draw her back against him with each roll of his hips.

her name lingers on the tip of his tongue at the building anticipation. of what, he doesn't know. he almost gasps it out but chokes on it at the last second and settles for a rumbling growl that tears itself from his throat into the hairs at the nape of her neck. wintersbane comes undone in a rush of heat — though he had plenty of stamina as a warrior ...this was quite a difference and no experience meant he ( just another thing to add to his list of things he'd probably feel embarrassed over later ) didn't last long. he dismounts her and his ears taper back with unspoken nerves.

a rarity for him...but it was easy to act confident even if he didn't feel it. except when his inexperience shows and there was no hiding it. i...uh, should he apologize? not for being with her, of course, but because she was great and he was not ...great? should have told you i'm new at all this. somehow giving voice to his ineptness sounded worse than it had in his head and it wasn't like his inner monologues were being particularly kind about it. that was unfair of me. it was his way of apologizing without actually verbalizing 'sorry i sucked' despite that, that was the general gist of it.
Messages In This Thread
and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 05, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by RIP Wintersbane - January 05, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 08, 2019, 11:47 PM