Blacktail Deer Plateau Don't you tell me what you think that I could be
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Just going to pop in for a quick convo @Liri. I'm assuming this takes place after Rue's promotion & before Grezig's departure.

Liri's scent hung heavily over the Door, indicating to Rue that the alpha was nearby. It had been Rue's intention to only stop by the Door for a quick bite to eat, but perhaps Liri's presence was a sign from the stars that it was time for Rue to speak with her about some of the thoughts she'd been having. 

Rue stopped at the entrance to the Door, poking her nose in to check for Liri. She heard a rustling over her shoulder and looked back toward the forest to see Liri emerging from the trees. "Hi, Liri," Rue chirped, brightening at the sight of her friend.

Rue's face fell a little when she saw the herbs in the healer's mouth. "Oh no-- is someone else sick?" Rue was aware that Elixir had been under the weather with something contagious. The last thing they needed was for another wolf to get sick just when Elixir was on the mend.
Messages In This Thread
Don't you tell me what you think that I could be - by Síff - November 12, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: Don't you tell me what you think that I could be - by Ruenna - November 20, 2018, 09:53 AM