Blackfeather Woods i fear no evil; the shadow is mine and so is the valley
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
last post for me and wintersbane, i think. seems like a good place to wrap this up! :-)

for a long moment wintersbane continues to stare at her, glacial gaze unwavering and unperturbed as she offers him her own secret. he contemplates behind a stalwart expression for a few moments whether it is a secret or if she is trying to one-up him. if she is trying to cow him into feeling intimidation — it does not work. he is not really impressed, either. while another might hear her secret and feel trepidation towards her, wintersbane only considers that it makes her sound like a child with a bad temper tantrum. although, can he really talk? he would argue that his actions were righteous because being told you killed your mother was so much worse than stealing a kill, he justifies to himself.

hm, he draws clinically, not deigning to let on the nature of his thoughts. no doubt she wouldn't take kindly to them. he'll keep an eye on her, he thinks. they already have one loose canon putting the pack at risk. they do not need another.

a subtle lift of his chin is given and he draws in a breath and upon his exhale murmurs in a tone of whiskey steeped in smoke, a secret for a secret. his tail flicks against his haunches and he tucks his muzzle against the silvery-blue of his mane as he studies the dark landscape around them, dispelling a blue wisp on an exhale of breath. see you around, flicker. he offers as a gesture of parting ways. there is much to be done and he can sleep when he's dead, he supposes.

264 words
Messages In This Thread