Blacktail Deer Plateau i am damaged
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue blinked as the man cut off his sentence almost before it was started. A beat later, he provided a vague explanation, which Rue had a feeling was made ambiguous on purpose. That was fine though... if this was something personal between Minori and Issun, Rue was more than happy to stay out of it. 

"Sometimes a little time away works wonders. It helps a lot with.. perspective, I've found." Rue shrugged, indicating that was all she had to say on that, since Issun seemed leery of this particular subject. 

"Well... lucky for you, that's all I have for you today," Rue commented, voice turning up optimistically. It was likely that Issun did not feel very lucky, but if he saw the pile of herbs and balms that were earmarked for Siqsa he would probably be grateful for his solitary mouthful of paste. 

Rue had lingered long enough to ascertain that Issun wasn't going to vomit up the medication. Her work here was finished, and she had other sickbeds to visit. "See you tommorrow, Issun. Remember to stay off your feet and get lots of rest." She gave him the same parting advice every time she saw him, but she had found that most mercenaries needed to be reminded (at least) daily. She departed with a friendly nod. 

Edited an ending so this could be archived, lmk if you would like to start something more current with these two!
Messages In This Thread
i am damaged - by RIP Issun - November 24, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: i am damaged - by Ruenna - November 24, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: i am damaged - by RIP Issun - November 24, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: i am damaged - by Ruenna - November 24, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: i am damaged - by RIP Issun - November 24, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: i am damaged - by Ruenna - November 24, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: i am damaged - by RIP Issun - November 25, 2018, 12:54 PM
RE: i am damaged - by Ruenna - November 25, 2018, 01:57 PM