Moonspear old growth fortress
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She listened, and she watched, measuring her breaths as she skimmed her sights across what she could reach. While contemplation might have darkened her features, she couldn't complain, and found herself very within her element.

Dirge's arrival, though she didn't pin it as him immediately, grounded her focus and pulled her back from those distant, faraway horizons. First it had just been worth a switch of an ear.. but soon, the rest of him materialized from the peace and the solitude as he worked his way upward, towards her. Ame fixed him with a curious, but interested enough, sort of look. He had returned, and while her suspiscions were free to do as they pleased, he was a fascinating return—although it brought questions with it, too.

Hope so too.. still awfully early to say one way or another, though. she remarked, nose flicking off that way and breathing deep yet again. As for more snow? I can agree. It started coming on early, so I can be done with it early, too.. she smirked, never a fan of the snows accumulating freely everywhere anyway. It was one thing to keep it to the peaks where she could visit it, another to bury the flatlands even. But a wet winter following a wet summer? Likely enough, Amekaze sighed, although she didn't like it. They were due for a snowy winter. She had seen them get rather impressive here, with snow drifts so deep they'd lose a deer, and the last two winters had been.. relatively without major depth (or incident) here on the mountain, weather-wise.

As for her? Well was a start. She didn't remark on that right away, opting for a head tilt and a squint: oh? I am, she answered, vague, with a small nod. She couldn't decide what to make of his reappearance, exactly, but keeping on her good graces was a good start as any, she supposed.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
old growth fortress - by Amekaze - December 03, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: old growth fortress - by Dirge - December 04, 2018, 12:38 AM
RE: old growth fortress - by Amekaze - December 15, 2018, 03:01 AM
RE: old growth fortress - by Dirge - January 04, 2019, 06:52 PM