Ankyra Sound Any rain softly kisses us on the face
328 Posts
Ooc —
As far as he could tell, the cove wasn't overly large, so he chose a relaxed pace as they headed down the strand in the shadow of the cliffs. Now and again Ephraim paused to lift a leg and leave a splash of urine on the sand. When he found Eurycrates down here, the man seemed unaware that anyone considered the sound to be their property. Ephraim hoped to remedy that so in the future, wanderers wouldn't be caught unawares if a guard from Drageda stopped them in the sands.

Me neither, he admitted, secretly relieved that Mallaidh chose the common tongue over Trigedasleng. He liked the language of the Dragedakru well enough but it sure didn't come easy to him. Sometimes it was nice to converse without thinking about which words went in what order, as he had to with some of Drageda's core. I learned a lot in Trigeda because everyone spoke it there but I still get mixed up a lot. He paused to inspect a clump of dried out kelp, then marked that as well.

My name's Ephraim, he said, smiling shyly. I don't think we've met, I was away for a while.
Messages In This Thread
Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 07, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 11, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 12, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 13, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 13, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 15, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 16, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 22, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - December 26, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - December 26, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - January 06, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Mallaidh - January 06, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Any rain softly kisses us on the face - by Ephraim - January 14, 2019, 11:59 AM