Blackfeather Woods she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
the woman calls meldresi her sister and he has no reason not to believe her ...despite that she's tried to lie to him moments ago. whether she is actually her sister or not doesn't really matter to the tundrian. she knows who she is, regardless. i know that she's buried in these sacred grounds. but personally? nah, he never knew her. melonii were the founders of this place, of course i know mephala, he wants to scoff at her. he's not crazy about the interrogation — surely it should be reversed. she's the loner at the borders of the pack he belongs to remanding answers.

i know mephala. goddess of secrets, lies, sex, so on and so forth. she's also known as the night mother. sometimes, every now and then, he hears her whispers. most of the time they are incoherent language older than the sky and the bone but there are rare occasions where he understands ( or perhaps she speaks so he can understand ). who are you? he demands and then clarifies with a swipe of his salmon pink tongue. who are you really?
Messages In This Thread
she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 22, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 24, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 28, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - December 29, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 05, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by RIP Wintersbane - January 06, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 06, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 14, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: she is the fairies' midwife, and she comes - by Megara - January 21, 2019, 02:24 PM