Wapun Meadow Did you walk the expansive nature, and feel the wind burning your soul
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
the shaded wraith drew nearer, green eyes catching an eerie white sheen as they reflected the snow he crossed, and stigmata regarded him less intently now that he saw no harm coming immediately his way. the warhound boldly stepped forward in tangent, coming within a single bound or two of the hungry animal, before pausing to extend his nose curiously at a slant, keeping only the side of his face exposed so that he had time to move his precious nose should the stranger prove duplicitous.

he lifted his tail slightly, eager to command the situation, especially when another male was involved. "i was tracking a deer herd nearby," eden's serpent revealed cleverly to the shadow, having noticed his high waist and pinched expression; the telltale clues of hunger; "but it has been some time since i last saw this field, so i paused to examine its state before i moved on." he watched the male with critical silvers, his expression unreadable besides the intense scrutiny. "and what about yourself?" he asked in earnest, but without warmth.