Whitefish River but the boy survived his refusal to believe...
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
it would seem that with everything, while blackfeather woods surely did still have a reputation it was only among the older generation and though that hatred might run generations deep it obviously wasn't enough to be spread across the entirety of the wilds. it was almost disappointing ...would've been, perhaps, if it didn't confirm what wintersbane already inherently knew: blackfeather woods was a rapidly fading echo. a sour memory and a mark upon the wilds that most wolves ( the ones that know about them ) would not likely be very upset to see fade away completely. when a pack hinders on it's reputation ...well that was only good for so long, especially when it wasn't a good reputation.

the tundrian offers a slight shrug of his shoulders at the 'thanks' the boy offers him. he didn't really deserve it — it's not like he's been overly helpful to the boy's plight. sorry i wasn't more helpful. in these words there is sincerity. surely, wintersbane imagined, know that a pack of wolves you cared for was gone with no idea where they were now had to be hard. the next inquiry comes as a bit of a surprise but a smile slowly begins to spread across wintersbane's lips.

seen a few, picked my fair share of them, he was nothing short of a gremlin as a cub and he's surprised that the adults who's care he shuffled between hadn't offed him in his sleep. you wanna spar? or d'you just want me to list out the advice i have? wintersbane inquires, letting it be known that he's, personally, open to either option.
Messages In This Thread
but the boy survived his refusal to believe... - by Illidan - December 29, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: but the boy survived his refusal to believe... - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2019, 05:42 AM