Ankyra Sound ugh, the ocean
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
sorry for the wait. school started.

Grezig listened to Caiaphas’ short tale and grew more worried with each word. Perhaps coming here had been a mistake. She wanted no part in a war. Her mind was already in turmoil enough. But Illidan and Caiaphas were, aside from her brother, the only family she had left. Kavik she had abandoned for he was thoroughly enthralled with Liri. She would not go seek him out now. Illidan was safe. She supposed that was all that really mattered to her in the moment. 

The coywolf asked what she was doing here again and Grezig cleared her throat. “Caiaphas,” she began, and then faltered for a moment. In the end, she decided that the truth, depressing as it was, was the best course of action here. “I have come to join your ranks—if you will have me. Myself and my brother.” She motioned towards Derg. “Derg does not speak much but he is a good worker, like me.” She sighed. “I attempted to start my own pack after leaving my original home—the place where I led you to so you could see Illidan. That did not work out, and seeing that it is winter, I thought it prudent to fall in behind someone. I have no real family left, besides my brother, so my first thought was of you… You and the boy.” Not a boy anymore. “Illidan, I mean.” She halted there, unsure of what else to say. “I can fight and will do whatever you ask of me as long as it is not… heinous.” Here she gazed at Caiaphas hopefully, in a bit of a pitiful manner. Grezig was currently depressed at rather at her wit’s end. She was not her usual stoic self and could not hide the anxiety and exhaustion in her eyes.
Messages In This Thread
ugh, the ocean - by RIP Grezig - January 02, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by Derg - January 02, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by RIP Grezig - January 04, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by Derg - January 04, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by Caiaphas - January 05, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by RIP Grezig - January 10, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by Derg - January 13, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by RIP Grezig - January 20, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: ugh, the ocean - by Derg - January 21, 2019, 11:30 AM