Sun Mote Copse i wanna be the very best
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
at what borders have already been established on the side of ghost lion crag! he is, viewing on the map, somewhere on the other side of the river next to GLC and the lil' patch of light green above SMC. :)

His search for Revui brought the Moonspear Alpha to the borders of a pack that smelled very fresh. It was clearly not an established line but he knew better than to traipse all across it as if it held no meaning. Yet Charon considered it close to Moonspear; too close, perhaps, for a pack that he had not received any word from in any way. Even though there were formidable mountains that blocked this place and Moonspear -- and, if not for Revui's disappearance, might've made it so that Charon wouldn't have found out about this pack for some time -- he could see his Moonspear from here and so his logic dictated they were close enough to one another, even if they were not so muchly so in actual walking distance because of the rough terrain that separated them.

There was something familiar about the scents that littered these borders, although Charon could not pinpoint precisely what it was that bothered him so much about them. He could not decipher who they belonged to even though something told him that he should have been able to. It brought him distant thoughts of Floki, but if it were his brother that had settled here, then surely he'd have already known.

Despite not visiting this side of his mountain as often as the eastern side it did not sit well with Charon. But he wasn't here for diplomatics, and even if he was, history showed he was a pretty shit diplomat if he didn't already have preexisting relations with the pack's leaders, anyway. He'd just have to advise Amekaze on this one, and maybe she would come and greet their new almost-neighbours with diplomacy. Meanwhile, he was still curious who his new almost-neighbours were and he was still on the search for Revui -- and if fate happened to hand him clues on that one, Yami -- so Charon traced around the edge of the Sun More Copse's borders in hopes of catching a trail of his son's scent.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna be the very best - by Charon - January 09, 2019, 07:27 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Maia - January 16, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Charon - January 16, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Maia - January 18, 2019, 01:37 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Charon - January 22, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Maia - January 23, 2019, 09:43 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Charon - January 24, 2019, 04:09 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Maia - January 25, 2019, 12:40 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Charon - January 25, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Maia - January 27, 2019, 12:57 AM
RE: i wanna be the very best - by Charon - January 29, 2019, 06:03 AM