Ankyra Sound See the thing is I'm so sorry to say
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the war had done a lot to them, and it had caused a great deal of turmoil for most of the members of their group. the boy hadn't expected it to go as poorly as it had. it seemed as though he carried a lot more disdain for their failure than the others did. most were occupied with recovery; he was dedicated to increasing his odds in case the chance should ever arise again. he did not want to be taken by surprise by anyone else, and he never wanted his body to suffer from his mistakes. the battle had been a learning experience for him. it had not necessarily been a positive one, but a lesson nonetheless.

the young ghost braced himself so that he could support whatever amount of weight firefly wished to place on him. then, with a soft sigh, he assisted the sun-touched brute continue pushing upward. he did not want the man to ever feel as though there was something he wasn't capable of. in spite of the damage that had been inflicted to his body, he was still a force to be reckoned with – they all were.
Messages In This Thread
See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 11, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 14, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 15, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 17, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - January 20, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - January 24, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: See the thing is I'm so sorry to say - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:09 PM