Stone Circle Teddy bear picnic
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Naturalist, he answers with a grin. The word itself is a mouthful, and during his youth it was impossible to wrap his tongue around it properly to pronounce it. Now, he can confidently puff his chest out. Word conquered. His ears twitch, eyes turning to Valette as she speaks his nickname aloud. His head tilts, confused by the tone she says it and the matching frown. He supposes he could sympathize; Evergreen would be shocked if someone called another by a seemingly "negative" nickname, too.

How does he explain it without telling them his entire life story though? Sure, Greyback asked them to tell em a bit about themselves, but... that seems a little too much. He grins lopsidedly at Valette, wagging his tail slightly in hopes to comfort any of her worries.

It's a nickname from our childhood that's just... stuck. I don't mind it. He settles on telling her a vague summarization, hoping it's good enough until... later, maybe, when Thistle or he could expand on the story.

I can learn to help with the bison, Evergreen offers, interest piqued. Small game tends to be too swift and fast for him, so maybe his bulk would come in handy here. Otherwise, uh, our mother taught me how to fish. Uncle wanted me to be a Guardian like him, so I have... defensive experience? But I'm willing to learn new skills. Oki used to say he was good at giving advice, too, but he doesn't feel comfortable saying that... just hopes that his current talents were enough to get them started in Easthollow. I like working as a team. Where ever I'm needed, I'll do my best.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Teddy bear picnic - by Evergreen - January 16, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by RIP Thistle - January 16, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2019, 05:06 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by Evergreen - January 16, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by Greyback - January 16, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by RIP Thistle - January 16, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by RIP Valette - January 16, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by Evergreen - January 16, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by Greyback - January 17, 2019, 10:04 AM
RE: Teddy bear picnic - by RIP Thistle - January 19, 2019, 07:56 PM